Share

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Watch this awesome world tallest building in video

A special dining experience at the man made cave

I visited Taipei in the midst of the approaching Typhoon Wipha. Watch this amazing video of Taipei in the midst of Wipha. Fortunately Wipha was not that heavy in Taipei. It was much stronger when it approach China and did extensive damages.

I had my two umbrella damaged by the strong winds.

Fortunately the tour guide didn't cancelled the day trips as it was raining heavily. My previous experiences in tours they use to cancel the trips if it rain heavily. It was a memorable experiences, walking a few hours at Shinlin Night Market on my own.

The tour guide put me along at Ximenting with heavy rain falling and strong winds. There was a vast varieties of shops with lots of lights and colours.

Taipei had lots of pets shops. One whole floor of shopping centre was catered for mobile phone users. I brought some leathers goods

Wow, I saw 110 channels of TV in my hotels, lots of interesting programs.

Inspite of the circumstance I am happy with my this trip.

<span class=
Shinlin Night Market

Taipei, <span class=
Ximenting, a busy streets in the midst of Typhoon Wipha

No comments: