Share

Friday, June 1, 2007

Setting goals

In the articles setting goals which Mr Wang featuring mehttp://mrwangsaysso.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-to-set-goal.html.

When we set a goal we should set it way beyond our abilities, even we think is impossible. Even we can't reach it. We will be stretched to the limit.

What made me able to juggle a football 3,400 times with all parts of my bodies non-stop, continuously without dropping it, one hour and 20 minutes at Woodsvilles Sec. Sch. was the burning desire and the constant thought to be a world champion or a world record holder.

At times of performing the records little did I believe I am able to achieve it. But the day somehow I kept juggling non-stop, might be there are hundreds of students around. Up to now I am still astound by my feats, without coach or any support.

After reading the book about 'The Will to Win' I was inspired by the Olympic champions, how many hours they train to attain the standard. I put up to train 4 hours per day to perfect my technique.

I used to ride a economical bike up and down East Coast Park up and down, even with numerous cyclists cycling up and down the bicycle track a few hours a day with only one leg with holding the handlebar, with no accidents at all.

I am able to ride the whole stretch of cycling tracks 12 km at East Coast Park, from end to end non-stop, handfree and using on one leg. All my bike skills and juggling feats were recorded and broadcasted by SBC.

In the book Think and grow rich. We need to have definite goal and persistence.

In Joe Girard book, every morning when we wake up, he teach us to talk in front mirror. And talk 5 minutes about our goals and the positive things. We need to have the hunger for success and take actions .

Adam Khoo in his book, we need to model ourselves against those who are very successful.

When I was very young I used to dream about travelling around the world, my mother used say go and rub some oil in your leg and you can go there, because we were so poor.

I kept setting goals to go to certain countries. I am able to one by one holiday in the countries I wishes to go.

If you want to be rich you need to read books about Warren Buffret or some of the great investors or find more of those people who are successful and learn how they do it.

At that time lots of people would thought that the Wright brothers were mad. The bicycles repairmen plan to build a vehicle that can enable them to fly. If they didn't conceived and believed that we can fly until now, we might not able to travel by aeroplanes.

1 comment:

Lavatory Lady said...

THis is so wonderful, there are not enough people out here preaching this message. If a person does not believe they can do something, then they can't!! You are such an inspiration.

www.lavatorylady.blogspot.com